Workers Compensation Insurance
Who needs it?
- Any business owners who employ others, whether part time or full-time, should consider a Workers Compensation plan. Unlike other policies, Workers Compensation is a safeguard for the business owner against accidents that may arise in the workplace.
Why do I need it?
- In many states, Worker’s Compensation Insurance is a requirement for businesses that employ a certain number of workers.
- Without the proper protection, you could for forced to pay out of pocket for employee medical expenses, employee wages during recovery, not to mention the loss in productivity from that employee if they are injured at work.
- Peace of mind for your worker! Workers Compensation isn’t just a policy for the employer’s protection. Workers can also appreciate an employer who has made an investment in their safety and well-being on the job.
What does it cover?
Here are some common covered items:
- Medical bill, ongoing care, and rehabilitation treatments for a covered loss.
- Temporary or permanent disability for the employee if they are unable to continue working
- Lost income for the injured party for their inability to continue work
- Vocational rehabilitation if the injured party is unable to perform the job duties of their previously assigned job
- Death benefits provided to survivors if the employee does in a workplace accident
The Kennedy Agency is here to help…
What makes the Kennedy Agency unique is that we are an Independent Agency. We offer customized solutions to our clients based on your specific requirements and our extensive carrier portfolio. Our goal is to ensure that what we recommend will be the perfect fit for your business.
With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and the carrier lineup to make sure that we can meet all your needs