Recreational Vehicle

Motorcycle, RV, or Boat Insurance

Who needs it?

  • Many people view their recreational and power sport vehicles as toys, but just like a car these items can carry a lot of value and a lot of risk. Whether you have a Moped, Bass Boat, Travel Trailer, or a Yacht you owe it to yourself to make sure your investment is protected and your financial well-being secured.

Why do I need it?

  • Much like an automobile, there are a broad range of risks that accompany any one of these items. Most of these policies will carry some liability protection, which helps cover property and medical expenses for others in an accident that you are responsible for. There are usually property protection options to protect your motorcycle, RV, or boat also included.
  • If you make payments on one of these items, it’s also common for your lender to ask you to carry one of these insurance products as well.
  • Typically, these coverages are very affordable, especially when you consider the value of the items they are insuring.

What does it cover?

Here are some of the most common coverages:

  • Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Helps pay for the injuries of others involved in an accident that you are responsible for
  • Property Damage Liability Coverage – Helps pay for property damage you have caused, as a driver, to someone else’s property. Most commonly this is used to pay for damages you caused to another person’s vehicle.
  • Collision Coverage – Helps pay for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with other vehicles or objects. Typically, there is a deductible which is the portion of the damages you would be responsible for (Usually between $0-$1000 per claim).
  • Comprehensive Coverage – Helps pay for damages to your vehicle caused by non-collision related incidents. This could be weather damage, theft, or vandalism. This coverage typically also carries a deductible. Many of our carriers also offer to include windshield glass with no deductible. So if you were to chip your windshield, you could get a new one at no cost to you.
  • Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage – In most states, there are both Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage options for Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage. These protections are designed to help pay for injuries or property damages caused by another driver, when that driver a) is uninsured, b) has insurance with liabilities lower than what is needed to pay for the damages, or c) is a hit-and-run driver.
  • Towing & Labor – Helps to pay to have your vehicle towed to a service station. This coverage will often include roadside assistance, which can be used if your vehicle runs out of gas, gets a flat tire, or needs a jump.
  • Rental Reimbursement – Helps to pay for a temporary replacement vehicle in the event of a covered loss.

The Kennedy Agency is here to help…

What makes the Kennedy Agency unique is that we are an Independent Agency.  We offer customized solutions to our clients based on your specific requirements and our extensive carrier portfolio.  Our goal is to ensure that what we recommend will be the perfect fit for your business.

With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and the carrier lineup to make sure that we can meet all your needs

Get a Quote