Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

Who needs it?

  • If your business transports products, tools, or equipment, then you will likely require Inland Marine Insurance.
  • If you conduct business off-site, like in construction, then you will likely require Inland Marine Insurance
  • If you have equipment that is not covered in your Business Owners Policy, high value collectibles or art, or hold or store equipment belonging to a client, then you will likely require Inland Martine Insurance.

Why do I need it?

  • An Inland Marine policy will often cover items that are otherwise uninsurable through a Business Owner Policy or other forms of protection.
  • On a construction site, there may not be a physical property to write a Business Owner Policy or Homeowners policy for, but an Inland Marine policy may provide temporary protection for the tools and equipment during the construction.
  • In transportation, cargo is typically not covered under a standard Business or Personal Auto Policy. Cargo Insurance must be added, which is a form of Inland Marine Insurance.

What does it cover?

Here are some common coverages available through an Inland Marine policy:

  • Trucker’s Cargo
  • Computer Equipment & Data
  • Contractor’s Tools & Equipment
  • Builder’s Risk – Buildings under construction
  • Artwork
  • Vending Machines
  • Musical Instruments
  • Photography Equipment
  • Medical & Scientific Equipment

The Kennedy Agency is here to help…

What makes the Kennedy Agency unique is that we are an Independent Agency.  We offer customized solutions to our clients based on your specific requirements and our extensive carrier portfolio.  Our goal is to ensure that what we recommend will be the perfect fit for your business.

With over 20 years of experience, we have the knowledge and the carrier lineup to make sure that we can meet all your needs

Get a Quote